Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pre-loved diaper covers -ALL SOLD!

Here are a few diaper covers i.e. 1 Japanese brand (bought from jshoppers.com) together with Bummis and Thirsties brands up for grabs. I only used them for about 2 1/2 months on baby Eli.. Except for the Japanese brand which is for newborn (though I find the size is quite generous for NB..) The rest of the covers are S size.

Besides these, I also have other cover diapers like the Pureen ones and those I bought from "kedai bundle". So I can safely say that these items are in great used condition as I have quite a few to rotate around. However, you may find a little bit of piling on the covers trim due to washing but it doesn't affect the function of the covers.

These I bought from a Japanese online shop i.e. Jshoppers.com about RM57 for pack of 2 (excluding shipping). Selling RM 22 each or RM40 for both.

Thirsties cover in butter colour. Bought brand new at RM45. Selling RM32.
In excellent used condition as I seldom use it on Eli due to superstition believe, I did not let Eli wear anything yellow while he was having jaundice and he had jaundice for more than a month...
Thirsties cover in lavender color. Bought gently used. Selling RM22.

Limited edition Super Whisper Bummis cover - Lemon star. Bought from ebay Canada. Selling RM32 (due to superstition believe this yellow color cover was seldom used too).

I have this in sage star (limited edition) too but have yet to find it from my stash ;p Will put up the pic once I've found it back ;p


Bummis covers - celery dot. Bought brand new from MiaBambina. Selling RM30.

Take note:

  • CDs that were bought from a previous owner i.e. gently used ones will be indicated in the description.
  • Price excludes shipping fees which is to be borne by buyers.
  • I may consider discounts/ free shipping if you purchase more.
    Payment can be transferred to either my Maybank or CIMB bank account or COD for those staying in KK area.
  • Goods sold are not returnable i.e. No refund once sold

No comments:

Post a Comment